Acceptance Of Terms & Conditions
- Use of the Flogit.bid web site (http://www.flogit.bid/ and https://www.flogit.bid/) constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. You accept and agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, operating rules and/or policies, published by our website as described below (all such Terms & Conditions, operating rules and/or policies as they may be amended from time to time shall hereinafter be referred to as these "Terms & Conditions").
- Members may be referred to as "Member", "Seller", "User", OR "Buyer". "Buyer" when a Member is being described as acting as a buyer in a marketplace transaction, "User" or "Member" when a Member is being described as operating within the general framework of the site, and "Seller" when a Member is acting as a seller in a marketplace transaction. These Terms & Conditions comprise the entire agreement between Member and our company and supersede all prior agreements between the parties, regarding the subject matter contained herein.
Digital Service Description
- Flogit.bid acts as a venue for Sellers to list services and merchandise for sale and Buyers to purchase services and merchandise. We are not involved in the actual transactions between Buyers and Sellers and assume no responsibility for actions made based on information or services. We are not not liable for any claims, demands and damages arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
- The information published on the Site may include inaccuracies or errors. While Flogit.bid strives to keep the information on the Site accurate, complete and up-to-date, Flogit.bid can not guarantee, and will not be responsible for any damage or loss related to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information. Such information is provided without warranty of any kind. In no event shall the Company (and our officers, directors, agents, affiliates, and employees) be liable for any claims, demands and damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site, the delay or inability to use Flo Git, or any information or services obtained from the Site.
Who Can Buy?
Buyers must register with Flogit.bid as a Member and be capable of forming legally binding relations under applicable law. The services provided are not available to individuals under the age of 18 years old and any other individuals who are legally prohibited from, or otherwise incapable of, entering into binding contracts.
Who Can Sell?
Sellers must be at least 18 years of age, and the rightful owners or authorized by the owners of such property, a court of law, or through power of attorney to sell an Asset. Sellers must produce evidence of ownership and/or authorization to sell an Asset upon request of our company or a Buyer.
Procedure For Making Transactions
- Assets are listed for the specified offering periods shown on Flogit.bid and are deemed "sold" at the close of a successful, verified electronic payment to the Seller, or a promise of payment via money order or check. All Assets will have current price displayed on the site. If the Buyer's method of payment is not acceptable to the Seller, or is classified as invalid for any reason, the Seller is not obligated to sell the Asset.
- The Seller is obligated to process and ship orders within the time frame outlined by his/her store policies and posted notices. Failure to ship within this posted time frame may negatively affect the Seller's account, including but not limited to, cancellation of account services.
- After sales are finalized on each Asset, We will send the Buyer and Seller emails detailing the transaction, with contact information. In all marketplace transactions, Buyers who complete a purchase by entering valid and verifiable payment and clicking the final "Send Payment" button, are legally bound to buy the asset at the quoted price amount, and the Seller is legally bound to sell the asset, subject to the additional conditions of sale specified by Seller.
Username And Pass
- Once a party becomes a Member of Flogit.bid, the Member will select a user name and a password. Members are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their user names and passwords.
- Furthermore, Members are entirely responsible for any and all activities, which occur under a Member's ID and password. Member agrees to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of Member's ID or any other breach of security known to Member.
The relationship between buyers and sellers
- These Terms & Conditions, together with any additional conditions of sale provided by a Seller for a particular Asset disclosed on the Site, comprise a contract between a Seller and the successful Buyer in any completed marketplace transaction. By listing an Asset on Flogit.bid, a Seller agrees, to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and the Seller's conditions of sale included in the Asset's description, so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of these Terms & Conditions or unlawful.
- In the event of any direct conflict between these Terms & Conditions and any conditions of sale provided by a Seller, then these Terms & Conditions shall prevail, except that in the event of a direct conflict regarding the timing and requirements of settlement provided in the Section entitled "Procedure For Making Transactions" above, then the Seller's conditions of sale shall prevail with respect to such provisions.
- A finalized sale initiated by a Buyer is a binding agreement to purchase the asset from the Seller at the stated price. The agreement is an irrevocable offer, subject only to material changes in the description of an asset made after such sale is completed by a Buyer. Buyers are required to conduct any research or due diligence of an asset prior to finalizing a sale. All Assets are listed and sold on an "as is" basis.
- If a Buyer agrees to purchase an asset, the Buyer's offer is deemed accepted by the Seller (subject to these Terms & Conditions, including the right of a Buyer to change or retract an offer in the event of a material change in the description of the Asset, as set forth below), except for an exceptional circumstance, such as a typographical error. Once a Buyer's bid is accepted by the Seller, the Buyer is obligated to purchase the asset at the price he/she/it offered and pursuant to these Terms & Conditions and the Seller's conditions of sale.
- Sellers must accurately describe Assets in a listing provided for inclusion on Flo Git and shall be liable for any misstatements or omissions in such description. Failure to accurately describe an Asset could be fraudulent and could subject a Seller to civil and/or criminal liability, as well as being in violation of these Terms & Conditions. Sellers are also solely responsible for ensuring that all items offered for sale are offered in full compliance with any applicable legal limitations or restrictions.
- All Members are third party beneficiaries of these Terms & Conditions, and Buyers and Sellers shall be entitled to enforce the provisions hereof and may pursue legal action against each other for non-performance of any provision hereof, including without limitation, non-performance of a purchase and sale after a completed bidding process. In addition, our company retains the right to terminate a Member's rights to use Flo Git in the event a Member violates these Terms & Conditions.
Conditions Of Purchase And Sale
All purchases and sales of Assets and use of Flogit.bid by Members shall be conducted in compliance with applicable law. Purchases made on Flogit.bid are entirely without recourse to our company. All Members acknowledge and agree that closing of all sales of Assets may be subject to final approval of a court or other agency, the Seller may withdraw such Asset after a completed sale process without any recourse or liability on the part of Seller.
Payment & Refund and Points System
- The Points system is devised to eliminate further fees from selling items. Points are pre-bought from “My Account” once you are signed in using PayPal or Stripe only. Using these points you can create listings or auctions. When you create a fixed price listing the site removes the relevant amount of Points from your balance. When your item sells you receive all the funds (minus any payment merchant fees) with no further costs or bills from this website.
- At any time, for any reason, you can opt out of participation in Flogit.bid and receive a refund in the same way as you contributed, (Including PayPal, Stripe or Crypto Assets). If you request a refund, you will receive it along with a commission. If you are expelled from Flogit.bid, you will receive a refund on the same schedule as if you had withdrawn.
- All Sellers agree to pay the posted fees associated with each enhancement when chosen. Paypal or Stripe accounts: Negative balances must be paid within 10 days of invoicing or receipt of our "top-up" reminder notice.
- Each Seller in a transaction for which a valid payment is received shall pay our company the agreed upon commission based on the gross sale amount for the transaction in question. Fees for listing enhancements and upgrades are separate from final sale fees, and are due and payable at time of selection. Listing enhancements remain with their respective listings until such time as the listing is removed from the site, either by management, the Seller, or through natural expiration.
Supervision Of Content And Conduct
- We reserve the right to supervise all material, content and information on this Site, including, but not limited to, asset listings and bidding activity, to determine compliance with the Terms & Conditions and all current and future operating procedures and rules of conduct established by Flogit.bid. We reserves the right, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, to amend, edit, remove or otherwise block any material which may be deemed in violation of state, federal or local laws or violate any aspect of these Terms & Conditions or which may otherwise jeopardize or interfere with our business operations.
- Each Member is solely responsible for the contents of his/her/its transmissions through Flogit.bid. Member's use of the Site is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. Member agrees not to transmit through Flogit.bid any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
- Member further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Member further agrees not to use Flogit.bid in a manner that violates any national, local or international laws, including but not limited to the sale of any regulated substances, or items which may be deemed obscene by various localities within the Great Britain or other countries.
It shall remain the sole responsibility of the Seller to collect and report sales tax revenue where and when necessary as required by Seller's state, province or locality. As Flogit.bid is only a venue for the congregation of buyers and sellers, we assume no responsibility or burden for the collection, reporting, submission or dissemination of state sales and/or use tax.
- Flogit.bid requires its Buyers and Sellers to comply with all governmental laws and regulations. Sellers are prohibited from listing, selling or otherwise advertising these products on Flogit.bid:
- Alcohol or alcoholic beverages.
- Devices intended to obtain cable and satellite signals for free.
- Discounted currencies or currency exchanges.
- Drug cleansing shakes, urine test additives, and related items.
- Email lists, software, or other products enabling unsolicited email messages (spam).
- Fake IDs, passports, diplomas, and noble titles.
- Fireworks and related goods; toxic, flammable, and radioactive materials and substances.
- Goods, literature, products, or other materials that: Defame or slander any person or groups of people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, or other factors.
- Defame or slander any person or (such as the protection afforded to the royal family in some jurisdictions).
- Promote or support membership in terrorist groups or other organizations prohibited by law.
- Illegal or prescription drugs and drug accessories, including psychoactive and herbal drugs such as salvia and magic mushrooms.
- Materials covered by the UNESCO 1970 Convention on the Means of Prohibiting and Preventing the Illicit Import, Export and Transfer of Ownership of Cultural Property or otherwise restricted by law from sale, export or transfer.
- Organs or other body parts; body fluids; stem cells; embryos.
- Pornography and other sexually suggestive materials (including literature, imagery and other media); dating services; escort or prostitution services.
- Radar jammers, license plate covers, traffic signal changers, and related products.
- Unauthorized copies of software, video games and other licensed or protected materials.
- Crime scene photos or items, such as personal belongings, associated with criminals or a criminal act.
- Cigarettes, cigars, chewing tobacco, and related products.
- Unsubstantiated cures, remedies or other items marketed as quick health fixes
- Animals and plants or other organisms or whose trade is otherwise regulated by law.
This list should not be interpreted as exhaustive or comprehensive. Flogit.bid reserves the right to cancel, delete or otherwise modify any listing or listings, for any reason as deemed appropriate by management.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (AND OUR AFFILIATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS, PARTNERS, AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE CO-BRANDERS, LICENSORS, PAYMENT PROCESSING PARTNERS, OTHER PARTNERS AND OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AND AGENTS) OR OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER CONTRACT, IN TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHERWISE) LOST PROFIT, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE DIGITAL SERVICES INCLUDING FOR ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION), EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT NEITHER OUR AFFILATES, SERVICE PROVIDERS OR PARTNERS, PAYMENT PROCESSING PARTNERS, OTHER PARTNERS AND OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS AND AGENTS WILL HAVE ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT.
FLOGIT.BID PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE ON AN 'AS-IS' BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY, CONDITION, OR PROMISE OF PERFORMANCE. FLOGIT.BID ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM A "FOR SALE" TRANSACTION CONDUCTED WITHIN OUR SITE, OR ANY VISITATION OR OTHER USE OF THIS SITE.